Still this new study by Mindset Media hits a little too close to home. Here some of the trends among Mac users:
- More likely to use laptops. Check (my last 3 computer have all been notebooks).
- Buy organic food. Check
- Pay to download music. Check.
- Have bought 5 new pairs of sneakers in the last year. I'm at 3 and counting...
- Drive a station wagon. Check.
- Drive a hybrid. Maybe one day...
- Use teeth whitening products. Nope
- Liberal. Check
- Frequent Starbucks. Nope, their tea selection is lame, but (much to my embarrassment) I do get their Chai Tea Latte from time to time.
Man, am I really that much of a cliche? My next computer might have to be a Dell Latitude E just to shake things up.